Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

What a girl needs

I may not like the jumping around
I may be slumping about
I may be shedding a few tears here and there
I may be feeling a little wear and tear

I may not want to be my usual best
I may look a bit distressed
I may just avoid the whites and tights
I may not look forward to the long nights

I may be avoiding the conversations
I may be giving in to the temptations
I may get cranky and clingy
I may look remotely springy

For such not so happy days,
When coffee, chocolates and cookies are the ways
Trust Whisper, for we understand You.
Just the way you want us to.


Written for National Poetry Writing Month. 30 poems in 30 days. Today's prompt is to write your own advertisement-poem. Any product (or idea) will do. 

More product-poetry happening here:

http://jaibalarao.com/   - Jaibala

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha...so now you are looking to swap Account Management for Creative? This should be on your resume!

    ReplyDelete